Checkout the latest podcast for Jonah Engler Trust Program. Apply today for 2023 Jonah Engler Trust.
Recent Posts By Jonah Engler
- Reasons Why Relationships SufferOur relationships form an integral part of our life. Whether romantic, platonic, familial, or professional, they play a significant role in our overall well-being and happiness. They drive us to be better individuals and help us unmask our true potential. Without these bonds, our life would be a lot more difficult, and we would miss out on so much joy. However, not all relationships are built to last. In fact, most of them will eventually fail. While this may sound like a depressing thought, it’s actually not all that bad. After all, if we never experienced the pain of a […]
- Reasons Why Children Become ResentfulIt’s safe to say that raising children is ten times more challenging than it appears to be. Most people go into parenthood with pretty unrealistic expectations, thinking it will all be sunshine and rainbows. Unfortunately, that isn’t always the case. While there’s no shortage of love and happiness that comes along with being a parent, there are also plenty of ways in which you can screw up. One of the worst things you can do as a parent is raise a child who resents you. However, you need not worry because Jonah Engler is here to educate and guide you. […]
- Protecting Your Children During DivorceAll parents, regardless of their personal circumstances, want their children to receive the very best in life. They want their little ones to grow up in safe, nurturing environments where they can thrive and reach their full potential. But a child’s mental health can suffer greatly when parents can’t seem to get along. It can destabilize their life, making them feel unloved and uncertain of their future. Jonah Engler emphasizes that if you’re going through a divorce, it’s important to do everything you can to shield your children from its negative impacts. 8 Tips to Safeguard Your Children During a […]
- Ways Emotional Trauma Impacts Physical WellbeingThankfully we live in an era where people have become aware of the impact mental health can have on their overall well-being. The influence of emotional trauma affects multiple aspects of our being, including the body and mind – it may manifest emotionally, spiritually, and physically. Understanding the many ways emotional trauma can impact us allows us to work through our experiences in a more holistic way Jonah Engler believes that each person will respond to emotional trauma uniquely, but some general physical health impacts are visible amongst most people. The Impact of Trauma on Physical Health Chronic pain Emotional […]
- Turn Your Pain into PowerThe only thing certain about life is its uncertainty – this journey is erratic and unpredictable. And with this uncertainty comes physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual pain. It’s impossible to go through life without experiencing some form of pain, whether it’s the death of a loved one, the loss of a job, or a difficult breakup. But here’s the thing about pain: it doesn’t have to be a bad thing. In fact, pain can be one of the best teachers we have. If we’re open to it, pain can teach us valuable lessons, help us grow as individuals, and make […]
- 9 Fundamentals of Healthy RelationshipsHumans are inherently social beings – we thrive in the presence of others and wither in isolation. Throughout our lives, we yearn for connection with others and work hard to establish and maintain healthy relationships. These bonds are what drive us to be better people and lead happier, more fulfilled lives. There are many different types of relationships – with family, friends, romantic partners, co-workers, and more – but according to Jonah Engler, all healthy relationships share certain fundamental characteristics. The Basics of Every Healthy Relationship Open communication The foundation of all healthy relationships is honest and open communication. Partners […]